Charity Car Boot Sale
Location: Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home, 26 Seafield Road East, Edinburgh, EH15 1EH
Time: 10am - 2pm
PITCHES ARE NOW SOLD OUT FOR OUR MAY 12 CAR BOOT SALE.
Following the success of our first ever car boot sale in 2018, we are hosting not one, but TWO more in 2019!
Are you searching for the perfect gift, or just fancy a good old-fashioned rummage? Come along to our Charity Car Boot Sale! It’s free to attend, and there will be lots of car boots to explore as well as our own stalls set up on the day.
Got some old treasures hiding in your home? Fancy spring cleaning and getting some cash in return? Why not book a space! All proceeds go directly back to the Home, and the money you make on the day is yours to keep.
Refreshments and food will be available on the day, and we welcome well behaved dogs on leads!
We'll have Bonnie Burrito and Shawarma Stack providing some epic food options!
Book your place, here.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 669 5331 for more information.
- Sellers will be contacted about what time they must arrive, starting at 8am to manage traffic flow into our paddock.
- The event will be subject to weather conditions. As the event takes place on our grassy paddock, if there is heavy rain leading up and on the day the event will be postponed to another date. This is to keep the integrity of the grass as the area’s primary use is for exercising our dogs.
- Confirmation texts will be sent out to advise all attendees who have bought a pitch. And we’ll also let guests know on social media.
- We have very limited disabled parking spaces. Those with special access requirements need to book in advance so we can accommodate them.
- Please note that the event is being held in our grassy paddock which has uneven ground.